As the fastest growing new media element, mobile is being hailed as the next step in the evolution of emarketing, with an unrivalled promise of reach and direct access to individual users – it is simply impossible to ignore.
The power of Mobile…
The most powerful elements to consider in your mobile strategy:
- Mobisite Development
- Mobi Application Development
- MMS Campaigns
- SMS Campaigns
- Mobile Statements for financial integration
for excellent results…
Mobile as a marketing platform has proven to deliver exceptional results through:
- More effective demographic targeting
- Database creation on all marketing campaigns
- Market share increase via interactive loyal customers
- Offers both brand awareness and sales driven marketing opportunities
- Simple mechanism to supplier/retailer co-operative advertising
- Direct feedback/measurability on all campaigns. Return on Investment
- Multiple brand/retailer/product specific campaigns are able to run simultaneously
- Retail and Prima co data base building and sharing potential
- Incentivises retailers to buy into brands/products due to the direct sales spin-off
Speak to the experts – eMarketing Solutions will help you plan, manage and deliver your Mobile Marketing Campaigns with optimal efficiency.
Facebook Tests NEW Feature and it looks like… Pinterest?
Everyone with an interest in Social Media is abuzz following the announcement on Monday, that Facebook began testing a new feature called 'Collections’, which allows marketers to add ‘Want’ or ...
Twitter rolls out Header Photo with new Profile design
Twitter rolled out Header Photos on Tuesday, launching their NEW Profile page design… Starting this week you can make your presence on Twitter more meaningful with new Twitter profiles. Upload an ...
What Woolworths could have done differently…
How to Manage your Brand during a Crisis You may have already heard the news that Woolworths SA was forced to disable their Facebook timeline following a ...
Your Complete Social Media Creative Sizes Cheat Sheet
With so many different Social Media platforms being used today, keeping your creative up to date can become quite the challenge. Constantly having to search for the correct image sizes ...
99 Abbreviations to get you Tweeting like a Pro…
Feeling a bit left out of the conversation? With so many abbreviations & acronyms used on Twitter, it’s no wonder we struggle to understand what our friends and followers are ...