Social Media Marketing & Measurement is a key component of e-marketing, with the world of business today looking to Digital Marketing strategies and platforms to gain needed exposure and results, or risk being left behind.
Why the sudden rise in Social Media Marketing?
In a nutshell, Social Media…
- is cost effective (but it is NOT FREE as many may think) in comparison to traditional marketing components,
- offers exceptional reach and/or may be targeted to only a specific niche if so required,
- provides a dual communication channel through which to interact with customers and prospects,
- is completely measurable,
- offers a high ROI.
What to consider before committing to Social Media?
- What corporate objectives do you wish to use this medium for?
- Do you know what is needed to organize your social team?
- Have you properly assessed and analysed your social presence?
- What do you need to consider when planning your communication?
- Which platforms are right for your business?
- How will you measure your work?
- How do you integrate Social Media with your other processes and systems?
Speak to the experts – we will help you plan, manage and measure your SM presence, campaigns and promotions with optimal efficiency.
Facebook Tests NEW Feature and it looks like… Pinterest?
Everyone with an interest in Social Media is abuzz following the announcement on Monday, that Facebook began testing a new feature called 'Collections’, which allows marketers to add ‘Want’ or ...
Twitter rolls out Header Photo with new Profile design
Twitter rolled out Header Photos on Tuesday, launching their NEW Profile page design… Starting this week you can make your presence on Twitter more meaningful with new Twitter profiles. Upload an ...
What Woolworths could have done differently…
How to Manage your Brand during a Crisis You may have already heard the news that Woolworths SA was forced to disable their Facebook timeline following a ...
Your Complete Social Media Creative Sizes Cheat Sheet
With so many different Social Media platforms being used today, keeping your creative up to date can become quite the challenge. Constantly having to search for the correct image sizes ...
99 Abbreviations to get you Tweeting like a Pro…
Feeling a bit left out of the conversation? With so many abbreviations & acronyms used on Twitter, it’s no wonder we struggle to understand what our friends and followers are ...